How can I make them forget?

Well, please try not to laugh at me, but last friday during class, I had a little problem with my stomach and, well, I...kinda crapped my pants in front of all the other students and my teacher. What could I do to make them forget about it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rub it in their face.

• 9 years ago

First thing- don't bring it up again. Ignore the event like it never happened. If someone brings it up, you could say- yeah, that was really crappy wasn't it? Kind of make fun of the situation, like it doesn't even bother you. The same thing happened to a friend of mine when he was playing baseball. He shook it off and laughed along with people. On the third day, it was over. **** happens.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Do something really HUGE, good, but HUGE something really crazy and funny/ fun. not thats mean to you or anyone else but just something outrageous that will replace it and any time they bring it up just mention that you dont want to talk about it and it was cuz your stomach hurt alot and was acting weird. If there true friends they wont talk about it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You where sick. Not your fault. There is nothing you can do to make them forget. Time is what needs to pass

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Give them brownies. Special brownies.

• 9 years ago

Haha...you can't. Sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.