Teens: What is the most stressful friendship drama you've ever been through?

I'm going through one right now. Lots of tears and confused feelings and feeling betrayed and depression ): It sucks.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

It was over very silly things but in 7th grade my friend and I had a HUGE falling out. She told me to die and stuff. It was pretty tense for about six months but we realized we really missed each other and now we're really close again.

I think my most painful falling out though was between my best friend and I. We became best friends after her friends ditched her. We were really, really close for a long time but our middle school split up so now we go to different high schools and she completely forgot about me and made new friends. She only comes to me when one of her friends and her are fighting and she loves to tell me about all of their great times together. I've been there for her through everything and she can't give me the time of day. It hurts. :/

Sorry to hear you're going through drama. It truly does suck. I was caught up in a whole group of people who gossiped about others and I learned they were gossiping about me occasionally. I left them and found the wonderful group of friends I hang out with now.

Source(s): Personal experience...

Trust me I Went through that Before becuase most people betrayed me and they hurt my feelings and depression

• Trisha

don't be friends with a b*tch. If you are, then just stop.D on't go through drama. You'll waste your high school years that way and guess what? You're probably not gonan go to a good college

Mine is probably just that my school closed after last year and it has been hard to keep my old friends and try to find new friends. It's not really drama, it's just hard.

Some of my friends are professional thieves so I get paranoid around them.

My best friend moving away, and one of my friends lost a baby. Hope your okay!