Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

do you think i will go to juvie?

Ok so some background info

Im a guy. Im 14. I been to juvie 3 times already. Ist time was for weed (1 week in juvie) 2nd time was for robbing a store (5 weeks) and 3rd time was for a fight, i cut and stabbed the kid i was fighting multiple time.i also had a gun( not loaded) but i didnt even take it out, when the cops came they searched me and found it.(4 months for that) I was on house arrest but now i just have probation

Yeah so i spent some major time in juvie. But yesterday i went to my homies house and he had a bb gun. So i took it and went outside and was about to shoot a squirel with it but my friend pushed me at the last second and the bullet ended up breaking a neighbors window. The police came but they just gave me and my friend court dates. they didnt even bother asking what happened and how it happened. so whats gonna happen to me? More juvie time? or just like community service and **** like that. I know it all depends on the judge but if u think im gonna go to juvie about how much time? And yeah if i explain my story to the judge will she go easy on me

• Annie
    Favorite Answer

Be very glad you are not my kid. If you were my kid you wouldn't see the light of day until you were 18.

You should not be sent to juvie for breaking a window. At worst, you'll receive a fine for breaking a window. My friend broke a neighbor's window with a baseball, and she was charged 200 bucks. Also they need to hear your side of the story in court before making accusations.

You shouldn't go to juvie, you just deserve a good *** whooping from your parents.

Your parents must be proud.

You have a bright future

yes u prob will