, asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

i want to make my dog run faster?

do you think if i feed my dog fried chicken, he might become a "african american dog" thus making him run really fast? because right now i can walk faster then he runs.

what if i give him steroids like inject him?

alright, i contacted this personal trainer named michael vick he said he had no problem taking care of my dog! It's free too !

NO ,but you will give your dog diarrhea and an upset stomach by feeding the fried chicken and then he will be having the hershey squirts all over your house. and you can not make a dog run faster than he already can. now how would you like if i made you run faster if you had short legs like a little person has . think about it .

• V

your dog runs how it runs dont feed him anything special and dont inject your dog that is crazy! leave your dog alone and if he's fat put him on a diet. then slow down when you walk

How stupid are you?

Feeding him fried chicken will

Nevermind, just ignore the troll

No! Dogs are like humans! Practice running with him/her. Faster and faster every time you practice!

No. Go away troll.