Anonymous

what should i do about this ghost vision?

soo around 6 months ago i thought i was being haunted by a person named slater. (i dont know how the name came to me) just yesterday i was falling asleep when i had a vision of a guy on crutches who had been bullied pretty badly:( his name was slater. all of a sudden i had some sort of compelling thought telling me to volunteer and to start a campaign to end bullying. nothing really bad has happened to me, i just have been accident prone the last few months..

i just have a few unanswered questions:

if i volunteer will he go away?

is he an earthbound spirit? is he good or bad?

i googeled "slater bullying" and it turns out that a girl named tina slater was buillied and then committed suicide. is this somehow related??

thanks for your insights!! (im 18 years old by the way)

I did some research and I actually found out that I probably just had sleep paralysis ( i googled it)

thanks for your help though!

thanks for your help though!

Favorite Answer

Seeing things as you are falling asleep is a dream not a vision.

There are already campaigns to end bullying, it would be easier to volunteer to help one of the existing ones than to start your own.

• ?

No, giving into the spirit will only strengthen it and, because it is using this kind of strategy with you more than likely you are at risk of coming up missing. You need to invite God in the name of Jesus into your life. He must direct you about what is the right thing to do. It would be a good thing to do if you were provoked by God, because God is good. But you are being provoked by the evil spirit. This will give tina a strength equal to God to overcome you. Never give in to spirits for this reason. You need to release all of this tina nonsense from your mind. And prepare it to receive God. Praise God without ceasing. Everything that happens to you, even the tina incident praise, God this may be a way for you to turn back to God. God loves you and is protecting you right now, because you are so naive and innocent, you can not see that a very strong predator is after what you have. Why doesn't tina go to bullying class? It is because it isn't tina's right to attend any classes now. God loves you so much. Without God already protecting you in the name of Jesus, you would be a slave in places that you don't know. And, if you do end up missing, eat there this will bring you back home, because Jesus's last supper protects us from these things. Don't forget how important in his ministry that, that last supper is. God Bless You.

start a campaign to end bullying is a great idea. You should do that. You have not given enough information for us to determine if it's a Spirit or not, but if you think it is and it bothers you, you have a few options. Tell it that it's bothering you and it will stop if it's just a spirit. If it's a negative energy spirit you can Smudge yourself and your room to make it depart. Smudging has been around for thousands of years and works. No! if you start a campaign to end bullying it will not go away because you did that, it's more like you just fed a stray cat. So it will cause you to think about it and want other things. So get rid of it then do your campaign would be my suggestion.

Source(s): http://www.yoni.com/healerf/smudge.shtml all you need is white sage and you can get the just of how to do it on line. Real easy.
  • ?

so just out of the blue you felt you was being haunted, do you know how crazy that sounds

i have looked into lots of people that have claimed to have seen or been visited by spirits, most of them seem to happen at night when they are in bed

the number of people that say, they where not asleep and that they know when they are falling asleep always makes me laugh.

so i ask them if that is the case does that mean that people who fall asleep at the wheel on the motorway do it deliberately, that they think, oh to hell with it im going to get some sleep if it kills me.

Source(s): my head

This is mostly a dream