? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Can I be pregnant because of this? Someone please please help me!!?

So today my boyfriend and I were messing around a little in my bedroom. It is my third day of my period and we had sex without a condom (in other words unprotected sex), we also did this on Friday, but Friday was my first day of my period. I finished inside of him today and he finished just as he pushed me off of him. Can I be pregnant? I mean I'm still on my period and will be for a few more days (usually, I'm on my period for 6 days) Please someone help me!! <3 Thanks guys!

• Jessy
    Favorite Answer

Unlikely but possible. Wait till next month. if you miss or late next month, take a test. Until than, dont worry yourself

• Although its possible to ovulated during your period its also extremely unlikely.

Ovulation usually occurs 14-16 days from the 1st day of your menstrual cycle (When you start your period is day one) and you will not get pregnant unless your in your fertile period (cycle days 12-18) AND ONLY IF YOUR OVULATING.

If you are not planning on getting pregnant I suggest using protection in the future.

If you had unprotected sex you can get pregnant. Doesn't matter what time of the month as they body can release more than one egg at a time.

• Jenna

Very unlikely!

You aren't ovulating. Therefore you are not fertile.

Pregnancy requires fertility and ovulation.