How to move media from Android to iTunes?

I am making the switch from a Droid X to an iPhone 4S.

This is my first Apple product (besides the first generation iTouch, which I haven't had for awhile now), so I'm a bit unfamiliar with how iTunes works.

I want to copy my picture folders from my Droid X and put them in iTunes, so that when the phone gets here, I can just put them on immediately. I know how to copy the picture folder - just unsure where to paste exactly. Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Hey, I got a crappy HTC Evo 4G and switching to a 4s too.lol. You gotta put the pictures from your droid in "my pictures file" on your computer and when you open up Itunes, click on file>Import and import whatever you want. Thats how I did it with my Mac before it got jacked lol. U got any more questions hit me up on fb "Bradley Eversley". I kno alot about Apple and Itunes from experience if you want. Good luck!

Source(s): Im live. Thats my source lol

first get on your droid x and connect it to the computer and click mount sdcard (on your phone) everything on the phone will show up on your computer then save them on your computer...then when you get your iphone and connect it to your computer it will say if you want to register your iphone after that sync your iphone then on itunes click on your iphone and go to Photos and it will say (sync photos from) just click that and add the folder with your pictures