What is your favourite Horror Movie?

What is your favourite UNDERRATED Horror Movies? Mine would be Dead Silence, Frozen, The Mist, Silent Hill

Favorite Answer

My favorite underrated horror film has to be the original Black Christmas. Since it's a Canadian, low-budget film that didn't gain much notoriety back when it came out, no one really talks about it. However, it is a very competently, well-crafted horror film that gradually builds suspense as it progresses. The acting is very good, the structure of it all is brilliant, and the script is very well-written and produced. If you don't like your films very slow-built, you will despise it though, so proceed with caution.

• \Liam\

My favourite horror movies are Halloween and The Evil Dead.

My favourite underrated horror movie is The Loved Ones

Rocky Horror Picture Show

• Ana

For me, Nightmare on elm steet, all of them were so amazing; maybe because it impacted me so much when a was little. But the best horror movie is The Exorcist i think. Movies these days aren't that much scary anymore, at least not much of them. I'm 18 though

edited.. it says underrated? sh!t

My favorite horror movie is Halloween (1978). Despite its popularity, I consider it to be underrated.

• My favorite horror is "Halloween" (1978)

My favorite most underrated would have to be "The Funhouse", which was made in 1980.

Favorite horror of all time is Halloween(1978)

The Thing (1982)

sure, it's got plenty of recognition. But it'll never have enough.

others:

Splinter

Frozen (i agree)

Wolf Creek

Sarah Landon's Paranormal Hour, it's not that scary but it still freaked my older sis out

Source(s): Experience

The evil dead

Black christmas (old)

The texas chainsaw massacre (old)

Cannibal holocaust