What is your favourite Horror Movie?

What is your favourite UNDERRATED Horror Movies? Mine would be Dead Silence, Frozen, The Mist, Silent Hill

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorite underrated horror film has to be the original Black Christmas. Since it's a Canadian, low-budget film that didn't gain much notoriety back when it came out, no one really talks about it. However, it is a very competently, well-crafted horror film that gradually builds suspense as it progresses. The acting is very good, the structure of it all is brilliant, and the script is very well-written and produced. If you don't like your films very slow-built, you will despise it though, so proceed with caution.

• \Liam\
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

My favourite horror movies are Halloween and The Evil Dead.

My favourite underrated horror movie is The Loved Ones

• 9 years ago

Rocky Horror Picture Show

• Ana
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

For me, Nightmare on elm steet, all of them were so amazing; maybe because it impacted me so much when a was little. But the best horror movie is The Exorcist i think. Movies these days aren't that much scary anymore, at least not much of them. I'm 18 though

edited.. it says underrated? sh!t

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

My favorite horror movie is Halloween (1978). Despite its popularity, I consider it to be underrated.

• My favorite horror is "Halloween" (1978)

My favorite most underrated would have to be "The Funhouse", which was made in 1980.

• 9 years ago

Favorite horror of all time is Halloween(1978)

• 9 years ago

The Thing (1982)

sure, it's got plenty of recognition. But it'll never have enough.

others:

Splinter

Frozen (i agree)

Wolf Creek

• 9 years ago

Sarah Landon's Paranormal Hour, it's not that scary but it still freaked my older sis out

Source(s): Experience
  • 9 years ago

The evil dead

Black christmas (old)

The texas chainsaw massacre (old)

Cannibal holocaust

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.