Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How can I show her how I feel? Help!?

To make this short, I'm in love with my best friend and she's in love with me. She told me we shouldn't date because it might be awkward if we broke up. I don't want to take that as an answer, because she still cuddles with me, hugs me every time I see her, and shows affection for me. She's sleeping over at my house tonight with a group of my other friends.

I think I figured out that she doesn't think that I actually like her, but I'm so goddamn in love with her, she never leaves my mind. I want to be able to show her affection, but I'm so nervous and awkward and I don't want to be laughed at if I do something embarrassing. I think I want to kiss her and see what happens tonight, and our school dance is coming up so I want to say something like "I know who you're taking to the dance... Me" you know because I want to let her know how much I care. I want to try the kissing thing but I don't have much experience kissing and I don't want to screw things up so bad, I over think things way to much. If you have any tips please help me. How do I show her how much I care? I'm going to hold her hand and cuddle with her, and stuff but please I NEED HELP!! Thanks for reading this :)

Favorite Answer

first of all: that is about the cutest love story i've heard in a while.

second: holy moly tonight is the perfect night. when she comes to your house, all you need is about 10 minutes of alone time. maybe ask her to come help you with something so it doesn't seem weird that you're alone. then tell her how you feel. say that you don't care if it messes things up, you just want to be with her. I've had that happen to me, and if anything, it made our friendship stronger. it sounds like you just want to be able to love her, understandable.

so tonight's the night! just go for it. and yes that's exactly what you should say for the school dance. it's playful but confident enough for her to know you're serious, she'll appreciate your sense of humor! just go for it bro

Source(s): 17 year old girl (:

Suggestion: Next time she comes up to you and hugs you, maybe you can give her a small forehead kiss. Or if you are a lot taller than her, you can kiss the top of her head (when you hug her back).

kiss her behind the neck, slowly take your hands and explore unde her shirt, then go into her pants and start openning them and then take off her shirt, unclip her bra and lie her on the bed. then take her underwear off and eat her out. then take your penis and insert it into her vagina and pump slowly and then hard, slowly then hard. kiss her while doing this and lick at her boobs, neck and belly, until you ***. ask her friends to join in after that

if you get her alone, and tell her how you feel, then the kissing will come naturally, youll both want to go for it.

Source(s): experience

Get her alone. Then start saying how much she means to you...etc

once your alone, i don't think it would be too hard to tell her

say what feel what comes from the heart