The Era of divided Government - 1968 to Present?

Can anyone provide me with some/alot of information, links, or sources about the questions below relating to the era above:

1. What were the political, social and economic circumstances that contributed to creation and development of the political parties in this era of U.S. HIstory?

2. What did each party believe the role of the national government should be?

3. How did each party interpret the Constitution and give at least 2 specific examples?

4. Who were each of their constituencies?

5. How had the names(s) of the parties changed over time?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Way too many questions here. Sorry.

• maiden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Era Of Divided Government

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The Era of divided Government - 1968 to Present?

Can anyone provide me with some/alot of information, links, or sources about the questions below relating to the era above:

1. What were the political, social and economic circumstances that contributed to creation and development of the political parties in this era of U.S. HIstory?

2. What...

Source(s): era divided government 1968 present: https://biturl.im/M0Bkr
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

You're researching a paper on Yahoo answers? Really? Seriously kid, go hit a library. It's full of old dusty things called books that are just loaded with real, reliable information. I know it takes more effort to read and do actual research, but you get out of life what you put into it. And at the rate you're going, you best be prepared for a long and fulfilling career in the exciting and glamorous world of fast food. Hey, maybe one day you can work your way up to assistant night manager and make an extra buck an hour over minimum wage.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.