Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Anyone Have any story Ideas?

Im stumbed. I liek writing books tht r fiction....Any ideas...

Update:

Well maybe I was rushing, jeez..If your gonna answer be nice :P

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Plenty.

(If you want people to take your question seriously, ask a serious question. You are receiving very nice answers considering the question.)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't mean to sound rude here, but it really is important that a writer comes up with their own plot. That's the purpose of creativity and imagination. If you can't come up with your own idea, how do you plan to manage the story as it develops?

Also, check your grammar and spelling. Maybe you're using text talk because it's the internet, but in a section dedicated to writing, it makes you look more amateurish than you probably are.

• David
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You should spell better if you want people to entrust you with ideas.

Story ideas can be difficult to come up with and a real writer should think of their own. But if someone did feel like sharing, you should present yourself as a better writer than that.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Google 'writing prompts'. I highly doubt anyone on here is going to give out a story idea that they could write themselves!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Now, you weren't rushing. You obviously don't have a grasp on basic syntax, so what he said still applies. You're not a very good writer. So why should I let a sub-par writer write my ideas? I shouldn't. I'll write them myself, thanks.

• 9 years ago

There once was an ugly barnacle

He was so ugly THAT EVERYBODY DIED

The end

Patrick will make millions through his story telling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.