Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How do i move on? Please need help!!!?

Long story short, i basically fell head over heels for my best friend, but i was way to slow and she is now in a relationship with this other guy. He's not a jerk, he treats her with respect, and he's really nice to everyone. So basically, they're happy.

I think that i should just let her go, because if i were to just tell her, who knows what would happen.

But whenever i see her, or i see them together, i just get this painful feeling in my chest. It literally feels like my heart is breaking. Whenever im talking to her, i feel this insane urge to just tell her everything, though i know i shouldn't.

Please, i don't know what to do. I don't want to feel this way anymore. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and it's just to painful.

What should i do?

Telling her how you feel would be a bad idea at this point. I would continue to be her friend as much as you can stand and be there for her when needed. When they are no longer together, if this happens, then you can help her cope. When the time is right, you can then tell her.

For now, you need to move on. You need to keep yourself busy. Do things you love to do. Sign up for things you have always wanted to join. Maybe through all of this, you may find a new love interest. It will take a while to heal from such a hurt situation. Lesson learned, speak right away next time. Good Luck!

Oh.My.Gosh. You just explained the exact situation im in except im a girl! I fell for my best guy friend and I cant get over him. Yesterday i got so fed up i almost said EVERYTHING to him, until he said he was at a party so he was guna act different. But heres what you need to do. You need to tell her something! Or vent to someone! If you dont get it off your back, its going to follow you forever. Worst thing, it might be awkward. Best thing, she might feel the same way. She might just think you guys are best friends, so she started dating a guy she liked. Just keep sometime away and surround yourself with friends. Thats what ive been doing and i found other people (hes in a different school.)