Lauren asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

No makeup challenge.. for really bad skin?

I've been wearing makeup for a very long time (I'm a teen)... I'm addicted to it, like i can't leave the house without it.. and i don't like people seeing me without it because i believe that I'm ugly,.

i have acne scars, pimples, blackheads and all that... i use heaps of washes and stuff but it doesn't go away :/ how to do this makeup challenge.. for two weeks and try and be confident with my disgusting skin??

Favorite Answer

I use to be the same way. Mainly because of my acne scars and blemishes, but ive gotten comfortable naturally with myself lately. In fact I just took a trip to target without any makeup on but mascara. The one things you have to understand, is people understand. Bad skin is so common its crazy, people wont think anything of it, and you shouldn't either. Show everyone whats beautiful on the inside rather than your face. Another things for your breakouts might be bc of the makeup you use.