my Ninja blender wont turn on, power button keeps blinking red. can i fix this or is it broke for good?

Favorite Answer

The lid is not on correctly. Align arrows on lid and handle.

Source(s): Ninja instruction manual
  • gorski

Fruit Ninja Blender

Used it once now it's all locked up. poor design and a dummy can still get his fingers chopped off. But not in mine. But I'm no dummy. What the hell is going on? It's got to be the president elects problem. If your gonna take your time to do a job and part of the time of life you have left. Why not slow a bit and do some quality. You may like yourself for doing good honest work. But, If I had a boss that breaks products before sold to take tax write-offs and put more plastic into the sea. Doesn't even deserve a broke down Ninja.

Ninja Pro System 1100

This happened with my Ninja Pro Blender as well. As it turns out, there is a very small plastic pin/rod that fell out of a hole in the underside of the lid - this pin is required because it pushes down on a pin in the blender container, which "tells" the Ninja that the entire setup is secure and ready to go.

The fix? For now, we can use a bobby pin to push down on that slot to fool the Ninja - it works!

The Ninja blender is picky. Make sure the lid is on with the spout directly opposite from the handle. And if the lid is not locked down completely, the power button will flash red and not start. ALSO... make sure the pitcher of the blender is on the base correctly. It will fit onto the base in any position, but if it is very difficult to rotate the pitcher into a locked position, it is not on correctly. The pitcher should rotate on the base with very little effort.

there are no arrows on the single serve cups, nothing to align, worked perfectly a few days ago. Light won t stop blinking. Moved the lever on the side & held down the power button, both as mentioned above.. no help at all Any more suggestions?

My lid would not lock down, Turns out the metal pin did not line up with the hole in the handle. I took a pair of pliers and bent the pin in very little to line up with the hole in the handle and now it works fine but I should have had to do this to a new blender to make it work.

what's wrong with this blender. they build it to prevent dummies from slicing off fingers? I know I"m not supposed to drown myself in the toilet yet the don't build in a head protector. The blinking light won't go off. It worked last night when I bought it on CL. Now it won't work?

• Jeanne

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Xtaq6

Why do people think that FOUR flashing lights are the RROD!!?? FOUR lights is a loose power connection and THREE flashing lights is the RROD! Anyway...your plug lead or the lead connecting to your 360 is probably loose.

I did align the arrows and the power button still continued to blink and would not blend. What you have to do is put the lid on and latch it down Before putting the pitcher on the base and spinning it to lock it in.

• Barbara6 years agoReport

Mine did that too no matter what, called the company and they had BAD alignment on some of the blades so they sent me NEW one and it worked fine.