password locked on hp laptop?

i have bought an exschool laptop hp which has a lock on it and i ant to be able to use it please can anyone help me to unlock it

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

If you bought it legitimately then go back and ask them to remove the password.

It is possible to wipe the password away and you do not need to go to Curry's for this, any knowledgeable hack could soon remove the p/word, but I will not speak of how it's done on here else all computers would become a good target for thieves.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

How to Hack HP Windows 7 Password?

If you have forgotten your HP Windows 7password, you will need to hack it. Simply follow these steps

Step 1. Access other PC which isn't locked, download the Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0, install and run it.

Step 2. Burn a Windows password reset disk into a CD/DVD disk or a USB flash disk.

Step 3. Connect the password reset disk with the locked Dell laptop, make sure it boot from the password reset disk, reboot the computer.

Step 4. Select the user account that you lost logon password, click "reset" button to begin hacking password.

Step 5. A message box will pop up, just click "Yes", then the user's password will be hacked.

Step 6. Disconnect the password reset disk, and reboot HP PC. You will login Windows with a blank password.

Source(s): Google search" Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 ".
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This is a good link for downloading Password Recovery for free http://bitly.com/1p33f2r

It's a very simple and nice software.

• 8 years ago

Ask where you brought it from ex school, if I'd had brought a secondhand laptop, I would of check it first. if they do not know, then either see someone you know about computers, or go to a main shop Curry's or PC World who can do this, but it will be pricey.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

an EX-SCHOOL laptop? school would know the password obviously

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Take it to PC World

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.