hockeyman asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Which baseball rivalry is more intense?

Cubs vs Cardinals, Giants vs Dodgers, or Yankees vs Red Sox?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Giants and Dodgers, does the name Brian Stow ring a bell?

Source(s): P.S. Help Stow get better!
  • 8 years ago

Historically, Yankees vs Red Sox. But after the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 that rivalry didn't feel as intense as before. Nowadays I probably would lean towards Giants vs Dodgers, which dates back to when both teams were in New York.

• 8 years ago

Yankees vs. Red Sox

• 8 years ago

Cubs vs Cardinals is very intense, Giants vs Dodgers is nowhere near as intense as it was when they were in New York City, but overall, nothing can beat the Yankees - Red Sox rivalry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yankees vs Red Sox of course

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yankees and Red Sox historically then I'd say Giants and Dodgers.

• 8 years ago

In the American League i would have to go with the Yankees and Red Sox............

and in the Senior Circuit I would say the Cubs and Cardinals........

• 8 years ago

Yankees vs red sox. Look at from the time babe ruth signed to the yankees and when pedro martinez threw don zimmerman to the floor

• John W
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The truth is none of them are intense. The fans may have a rivalry but in this day and age the players generally are friendly regardless of what team they play for. The only real reason their is a perceived rivalry at all is due to media hype and the people stupid enough to buy into it.

• 8 years ago

Having actually been in these areas, I'm going to say Yankees-BoSox. There's legitimately a tension in the air when those teams play each other.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.