hockeyman asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Which baseball rivalry is more intense?

Cubs vs Cardinals, Giants vs Dodgers, or Yankees vs Red Sox?

Best Answer

Giants and Dodgers, does the name Brian Stow ring a bell?

Source(s): P.S. Help Stow get better!

Historically, Yankees vs Red Sox. But after the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 that rivalry didn't feel as intense as before. Nowadays I probably would lean towards Giants vs Dodgers, which dates back to when both teams were in New York.

Yankees vs. Red Sox

Cubs vs Cardinals is very intense, Giants vs Dodgers is nowhere near as intense as it was when they were in New York City, but overall, nothing can beat the Yankees - Red Sox rivalry.

Yankees vs Red Sox of course

Yankees and Red Sox historically then I'd say Giants and Dodgers.

In the American League i would have to go with the Yankees and Red Sox............

and in the Senior Circuit I would say the Cubs and Cardinals........

Yankees vs red sox. Look at from the time babe ruth signed to the yankees and when pedro martinez threw don zimmerman to the floor

• John W

The truth is none of them are intense. The fans may have a rivalry but in this day and age the players generally are friendly regardless of what team they play for. The only real reason their is a perceived rivalry at all is due to media hype and the people stupid enough to buy into it.

Having actually been in these areas, I'm going to say Yankees-BoSox. There's legitimately a tension in the air when those teams play each other.