Is Jeff the Killer real?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I haven't read the story. My friend just told me the gist of it and showed me the picture (which scared the **** out of me). He says it's based on a real newspaper article in ...show more
Update : Not Jeffrey Dahmer. This is a creepypasta story that's rumored to be ...show more
Best Answer
  • me answered 2 years ago
yes he is I think, im reading an article about him
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/seria...
  • 11
  • Comment

Other Answers (28)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Goran answered 7 months ago
    no he is not, it is just a creepypasta. A story to scare you.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Bryanna answered 4 months ago
    he is not real! creepypastas are fictional stories that are made up to frighten readers or viewers.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Silvia answered 4 months ago
    No one knows if he is real or not. There are many good reasons or theories that he might be real or fake. Just no one knows, so far, I haven't have a "Jeff attack". I went through some SERIOUS cute cat video therapy after reading the story and seeing the picture. I couldn't sleep for a week. Just don't read the story and don't look up for ANY pictures. I seriously don't want you going through what I did. Just ignore the creepypasta and stories. Move on with your life.

Source(s):

Myself + Personal Experiences
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Roxanna answered 3 months ago
    First of all, he's cute, well yeah maybe he looks scary on real pictures, but just try look him up as an Anime figure, that'll maybe help?
    I'm obsessed with Jeff The Killer, I seriously have a big cush on him, and there's no doubt, that I'd do anything to meet him, if so, I have to move to Oregon, and yes, I've read the article too.. I've had an experience before, which I really do hope was Jeffy, but my mom kind of ruined the moment, since he heard the noise on my before, closed window, which had just got opened, and I just know one thing, what ever has happened that night, I woke up, with blood on my hands.. But I found that enjoyable, hahaha, I guess that I'm just weird. Biut then, just think about it.. HOW in HEAVEN, could ANY person, live without ANY eyelids, and a smile, he'd made with a knife, he'd probably die of bloodloss anyway. I've then heard, that the image of him with the pale, aka white face, and bloody smile, and deep dark eyes, was a photoshopped MADE by the Jeff The Killer, well, he doesn't look like that, or, it's as he sees himself, but that there is a guy, like Jeffy, but who doesn't look like him though.
    Then I've heard too, that the year, the story about Jeffy came out, there was a big murder in Oregon.
    I don't know, if he exist or not, even after my experience, but I do know one thing, if Jeffy doesn't exist.. Something just as crazy as him, DOES exist..
    • 1
    • Comments (2)
  • Hi... answered 4 weeks ago
    No he isn't. (BTW I'm a girl just saying cause of my picture) He is just a made up character like Slenderman and all that scary stuff.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • kieran answered 1 month ago
    no but if your scared just think of his human for and think about it if he cute his mouth open he would die of blood lose
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mahmoud f answered 1 month ago
    ok
    i didnt know
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Raymond answered 2 months ago
    Think about it, if Jeff was real, then who was the one telling his story?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ladykilllers answered 2 months ago
    nope i don't know
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Monique answered 2 months ago
    u guys Jeff the killer isnt real. Jeffery Dahmer was. Jeff the killer is a story about a guy who burnt his eyelids off, carved a smile onto his face and happens to kill people. Jeffery Dahmer is a guy who ate people and exotic animals and who use to rape young boys before he died in 1994. Their not the same
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• alex answered 2 months ago
    His original story is fake but there are psychos who heard the story and try to act like they are Jeff the killer
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kathryn answered 2 months ago
    umm yes he is real people
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Ehlana answered 2 months ago
    i am in love with jeffy
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Alleah Tan answered 3 months ago
    I'm curios of what really happen to him...I never really believe on that story...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ashley answered 3 months ago
    he is not real if he was there wouldnt be games and quotev quizzes and stories people would be scared out of there minds if they could see that he was real they would be rocking in a corner fearing for there lives and their sanity
    so ye we can all sleep at night now problem solved
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sandra answered 3 months ago
    he's real I know this for sure.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Jake Vondrasek answered 3 months ago
    It is possible. There could be people "psycho people" who look up to him and want to be like him. It just depends on if someone psycho enough tries it. He himself isnt real but some one could easily portray him and start killing people. So is he real no but yes someone could possibly portray him and d what he does.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Belen answered 4 months ago
    many people believe he is real and others don't, i myself think jeff could be real, but other time i doubt it, no one knows for sure where the story came from, for all we know someone could of made it up just to scare the heck out of people but then again the possibility that he is real is....its just frighting to think someone like that could be out there
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • brian smith answered 5 months ago
    he cant be....is he now im worried i see people that look like him but there is only one he dose not tal wait jeff lives next door omg
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Michele answered 6 months ago
    I think this is dumb jeff the killer is not real. it is just trying to scare little kids.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Okami answered 2 months ago
    yeah he is real cuz if its on the newspaper then it must be real
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Lexi answered 3 months ago
    Well think about it… the story sounds extremely realistic. Well, the eyelids-burned-out thing is obviously impossible, he'd go blind within an hour. Unless he carries around a bottle of acuvue (lol). I believe he is real but doesn't look like that meme. The Chelsea grin part is realistic but he'd probably bleed out. And with the blackened hair thing, that's bullshit, his hair would be GONE. Not sure about the bleached skin though.

Source(s):

My imagination
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • richard answered 3 months ago
    well he's probly not but like my teacher said anything could be possible. I haven't read the creepypasta but im going too u know. I mean we don't know if aliens r real(I belive) or if bigfoots real(I belive) but we don't know more or less hes not real but we cant say its like slender man(not real).
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 months ago
    I'm pretty sure he's real. There are many concrete proofs... One of them is that he has been caught on a video tape. For more informations here's a link if you want to check it out, that includes Jeff's real face.(Or what would it supposed to be).
    http://crazycircusowo.blogspot.it/2013/03/is-jeff-killer-real.html
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sierra answered 6 months ago
    he is real believe it of not
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Keith Lindsey answered 4 months ago
    He's real u bastards because.......He's my cousin u will all find out soon ;)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ashley answered 4 months ago
    Jeff is real.I see him mostly everywhere. I'M NOT JOKING!!!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 7 months ago
    jeff the killer scared the **** out of me.i started looking up more pictures,storys,and the creepypasta itself. I BELIVE HE IS AND that what scare's me...ever since i read the story(creepypasta)
    i never whent to sleep i belive,,,, hu jeffry's is real
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock