• Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Other - Internet
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Other - Internet

Is Jeff the Killer real?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I haven't read the story. My friend just told me the gist of it and showed me the picture (which scared the **** out of me). He says it's based on a real newspaper article in ...show more
Update : Not Jeffrey Dahmer. This is a creepypasta story that's rumored to be ...show more
Best Answer
  • me answered 3 years ago
yes he is I think, im reading an article about him
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/seria...
  • 13
    51
  • 4 comments

Other Answers (70)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Chica The Chicken answered 7 months ago
    I really Do Hope Jeff Is Real...But Uh If One Day He Shows Up In My House I'd Run...I Don't Want To But I Have To xD But Some Parts Of The Story Could Be True...But If He Was Burned...Why Doesn't He Look Like Freddy Krueger...? But Anyways He Is My Favorite Creepypasta And Always Will Be C: <3
    • 3
      3
    • 1 comment
  • yessi answered 4 months ago
    the newspaper is fake, I found the app it was made with but I still think he could be real, and just because he's not on the news doesn't mean he's fake, because 1. the government hides the extreme cases so no one will panic and 2. what if the police just didn't find him. like there are more killers that aren't on the news..there are about 8000 people arrested for murder every year. and whoever gave people the idea of people bleeding to death by cutting their cheeks isn't smart.... I do agree that he would probably get blind without eyelids but maybe that just didn't happen? the story may be real but it's probably all changed by others. but I still believe there's a someone with a similar story out there who's the real 'jeff the killer'
    • 1
      0
    • 1 comment
  • Robert answered 4 months ago
    No Jeff is fictional. The picture you saw was a picture of an overweight female edited to look like Jeff the killer. There are two reasons he is fake. 1. If he was real, he would have been over the news, which he hasn't . 2. It clearly says on creepypasta that this website contains FICTIONAL content that might be too scary for children.
    So he is not real.
    • 0
      1
    • 1 comment
  • batousai the man slayer answered 10 months ago
    man half these comments are incredibly stupid. he will die of blood loss for cutting his mouth? absolutely not your crazy. slim to none. someone could have made a creepy pasta about him. there is no confirmation if he is real or fake. there is a news paper article about him but some of it is missing. Jefferey woods. sacred heart hospital. look him up yourselves. don't be saying hes not real when you have absolutely ZERO proof of it.
    • 1
      4
    • 3 comments
  • Rosalie Walton answered 9 months ago
    Jeff the killer is a myth. It is possible that he could've been based on a real life person or he could've completely been made up. But there is little chance that he might be real. There are many rumours that people have seen a look alike of Jeff and I personally have heard it from someone I know. My little sister once woke me up in the middle of the night complaining about a tall man with a knife who was telling her to go to sleep.
    I don't know if she was joking or telling the truth but it is rare that she'll lie about this.
    Myths and legends of things like this have a 50-50 chance of being true or fake.
    But all in all, we still love and are terrified of the infamous killer.
    • 3
      1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 1 year ago
    First of all, he's cute, well yeah maybe he looks scary on real pictures, but just try look him up as an Anime figure, that'll maybe help?
    I'm obsessed with Jeff The Killer, I seriously have a big cush on him, and there's no doubt, that I'd do anything to meet him, if so, I have to move to Oregon, and yes, I've read the article too.. I've had an experience before, which I really do hope was Jeffy, but my mom kind of ruined the moment, since he heard the noise on my before, closed window, which had just got opened, and I just know one thing, what ever has happened that night, I woke up, with blood on my hands.. But I found that enjoyable, hahaha, I guess that I'm just weird. Biut then, just think about it.. HOW in HEAVEN, could ANY person, live without ANY eyelids, and a smile, he'd made with a knife, he'd probably die of bloodloss anyway. I've then heard, that the image of him with the pale, aka white face, and bloody smile, and deep dark eyes, was a photoshopped MADE by the Jeff The Killer, well, he doesn't look like that, or, it's as he sees himself, but that there is a guy, like Jeffy, but who doesn't look like him though.
    Then I've heard too, that the year, the story about Jeffy came out, there was a big murder in Oregon.
    I don't know, if he exist or not, even after my experience, but I do know one thing, if Jeffy doesn't exist.. Something just as crazy as him, DOES exist..
    • 6
      3
    • 6 comments
  • Silvia answered 1 year ago
    No one knows if he is real or not. There are many good reasons or theories that he might be real or fake. Just no one knows, so far, I haven't have a "Jeff attack". I went through some SERIOUS cute cat video therapy after reading the story and seeing the picture. I couldn't sleep for a week. Just don't read the story and don't look up for ANY pictures. I seriously don't want you going through what I did. Just ignore the creepypasta and stories. Move on with your life.

Source(s):

Myself + Personal Experiences
    • 6
      4
    • 2 comments
  • Matthew answered 4 weeks ago
    I personally for health reasons do not. The legend says Jeff burned of his eyebrows to stay awake forever. If you don't sleep for about 6 days you would be sick. Being awake forever would eventually kill you because you would become very sick. The legend also states that he cut a smile in his face. I am sure there are major arteries in your body that if cut can kill you. So based on the side of health, I say that Jeff The Killer is not real.
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • Dice answered 7 months ago
    No he's not real .-. First of all, when he's a KID how could he survive all that and be that tough? And how did he survive the fire? He was 13. And...since he cut his cheeks, he lost probably a lot of blood, burning your eyelids and not getting sleep? You WILL die without sleep. And he can't even blink. It sounds impossible for him to be real..
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • Monique answered 1 year ago
    u guys Jeff the killer isnt real. Jeffery Dahmer was. Jeff the killer is a story about a guy who burnt his eyelids off, carved a smile onto his face and happens to kill people. Jeffery Dahmer is a guy who ate people and exotic animals and who use to rape young boys before he died in 1994. Their not the same
    • 0
      2
    • 1 comment
  • Is Jeff the Killer real?
    I haven't read the story. My friend just told me the gist of it and showed me the picture (which scared the **** out of me). He says it's based on a real newspaper article in Oregon, and I'm too scared to look anything up for fear of running into more pictures of him. No matter how much I try, I can't convince my brain to disbelieve this. So, is this real or is my friend just being a jerk to me?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

• Lily answered 8 months ago
    I personally think the guys hot as hell I believe the Jeff the killer is real he did have a tuff past I dont blame him for snapping like thated id probily do the same but I do think the guys real and id anything to meet him
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • Vpplrule answered 2 weeks ago
    im sorry to say that all of you non belivers that dont belive are WRONG. jeff the killer is real i have been searching looking through all of his stories and there is a ring of truth in so of them he is real about as real as the nose on your face. he so quit being stupid and exept the facts that prove hes real. ik who he really is. for those whop belive keep beliving cause one day he could find u and praise u
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • D'andre answered 3 months ago
    Jeff the killer is real, How did the story get out? The only way for story if it was the person himself that did it
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • Aki answered 7 months ago
    I just realised that Joker from The Dark Knight looks a lot like Jeff xD
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • Lexi answered 1 year ago
    Well think about it… the story sounds extremely realistic. Well, the eyelids-burned-out thing is obviously impossible, he&#x27;d go blind within an hour. Unless he carries around a bottle of acuvue (lol). I believe he is real but doesn&#x27;t look like that meme. The Chelsea grin part is realistic but he&#x27;d probably bleed out. And with the blackened hair thing, that&#x27;s bullshit, his hair would be GONE. Not sure about the bleached skin though.

Source(s):

My imagination
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • alex answered 1 year ago
    His original story is fake but there are psychos who heard the story and try to act like they are Jeff the killer
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Belen answered 1 year ago
    many people believe he is real and others don't, i myself think jeff could be real, but other time i doubt it, no one knows for sure where the story came from, for all we know someone could of made it up just to scare the heck out of people but then again the possibility that he is real is....its just frighting to think someone like that could be out there
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • ashley answered 1 year ago
    he is not real if he was there wouldnt be games and quotev quizzes and stories people would be scared out of there minds if they could see that he was real they would be rocking in a corner fearing for there lives and their sanity
    so ye we can all sleep at night now problem solved
    • 0
      2
    • Comment
  • Zack answered 2 months ago
    Yes he is based off a killer Jeffery dahmer
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Finja answered 5 months ago
    U know those Videos Which show jeff the killer caught on Camera? I think they just stage it With the Screaming and all of that. But Jeff Burned his eyelids off Then How come he can see? I think hes not real
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Misty Stephenson answered 6 months ago
    ha jeff is so not real and if he was i would have died by now
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • Tess answered 6 months ago
    Guys, I'm not trying to offend anybody who "loves Jeff". But come on!
    All the so called facts that "prove he is real" could be easily made up.I mean, we have footage of all sorts of creatures no one can prove are real...bigfoot, the lochness monster....the boogy man. (just kidding with that last one.) No one ever gives a source when they say they can prove he exists. Everyone should stop just trying to scare little kids.
    • 0
      0
    • 2 comments
  • Volpettina :3 answered 6 months ago
    Yesssss
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Caden answered 7 months ago
    Well if he had no eyelids he would go blind so no
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Ethan answered 7 months ago
    He aint real but if he is because there are MANY possibility's he aint Invincible just shoot him in the face
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Ricky answered 8 months ago
    Jeff isnt real just a myth the pictures you see of jeff the killer are not him there pictures of an old horror film from 1987 i forgot the movies name sorry but for my awnser he just another myth.
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • Krista answered 8 months ago
    is jeff the killer in real lift
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Legendary answered 8 months ago
    I think he is real and there is a chance that he is fake, I hope he is real
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Jennifer answered 8 months ago
    no he is a myth
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Deku answered 10 months ago
    creepypastas is for entertainment
    no i am not saying its not real but there is 76% its fake and there is 24% its real
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
30

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock