emokid92 asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

I need to talk to some one about suicide online chat room or something that will help?

I feel so depressed and i really want to kill myself. The only thing that i know will help me is if i can talk to someone online because i do not live alone and don't want anyone else to hear what i say. As well I need to know i am not the only one who feels like this at all in my life. If you could help i would like that please i am at the end of my rope.

Best Answer

If you feel like you need some one-on-one support or just someone to talk to, please call us at the Boys Town National Hotline. Our number is 1-800-448-3000. Counselors are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year to help you with this or any other issues you may have. There is also a website you should check out, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org . Counselors can be reached by email and even live chat during certain hours. You can also post poems, stories or artwork or download journal pages. It’s really a neat site! Just remember, you aren’t alone. Help is out there if and when you need it!

JS Crisis Counselor

BTNHL (1-800-448-3000)

Source(s): www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

I used to feel suicidal and the thing that has always stopped me is once you die thats it, theres no coming back or changing your mind, no second chances. You only get one go at life and so you might as well as live it to the fullest. Yes there are times i still feel suicidal and think it would be better if i was dead, and have even planned on how im going to kill myself. But i always stop because i am actually terrified of dying, and just try and think of the good things that i would be missing out on and the people (even if it only a few) that would miss me, and it always gets me through. And if you were to kill yourself someone would have to find your body which was mess them up pretty bad, and you would have friends/family that would miss you. If you feel lonely turn to god, he will hear you and will be there for you. If you ever need to talk to someone about it you can always talk to me :)

www.teenhopeline.com I'm not sure your age but they can help anyone and have an open chatline. I've been on there numerous times and it has really helped me. Also try listening to Dawson McCalister on Sunday nights on the radio. Please try to get some help and know that its not at the end of the rope just yet, you still have some miles to put in your shows. Wish you the best.

Source(s): personal experience

911

SixBillionSecrets.Com

A site to help people cope with depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, paranoia, health conditions, etc.

Also has chat room for you to talk with people who understand.

try reading some stories from people that are going through the same phase as yourself. you can also share your own stories. this website also has a chatroom; so do check it out!

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?link_id=10...

I sent you a request on yahoo messenger. So if you want to talk, we can.

hey, if you have a cell, inbox me your number . ive been in your shoes a few times before, and i know how bad you feel :(

compassionpit.com or you could email me :)

simplyanon@ymail.com

• Naguru

Sorry. Excuse me. I have no idea about it.

Source(s): own