Anyone willing to help with long translation? english-tagalog?

Hi everyone, this might be long so bear with me here :) I am in a situation where I need help with some translation.. After debating the issue for over a year, I have decided to tell one of my best friends (filipina) that her husband has been cheating on her. I work with her husband and the girl he is having an... show more Hi everyone, this might be long so bear with me here :)
I am in a situation where I need help with some translation..

After debating the issue for over a year, I have decided to tell one of my best friends (filipina) that her husband has been cheating on her. I work with her husband and the girl he is having an affair with, and everyone at work knows except for his wife, which I think is not fair. I want to send her an anonymous e-mail and want to write in tagalog so she won't know it's me. I decided to to this anonymously because I don't want to risk ruining our friendship, and also I don't want drama and an awkward situation at work with her husband and the other girl whom I have to work with everyday. So this is where your help with the translation comes in...

Here is what I need translated:
"My dear friend T,
I am writing to you from someone else's facebook account as I want to tell you something but don't have the courage to tell you in person. I wanted to tell you last year at M's birthday party but wasn't able to. And this is the only way I could think of telling you without creating unnecessary problems with you and also at work.
First of all, I want to tell you that I know this is none of my business and I don't mean to offend you or tell you what to do in any way. It is your life, and you maybe even already know what is going on. But on the other hand, I feel guilty and two-faced for not telling you as someone who considers you a friend and has known you and your family for a long time.
I wanted to tell you that R is having an affair, and it has been going on for over a year at least. The worst part is that everyone at work knows about it, and this is why I wanted to tell you, everyone but you knows and it's not fair. You should know that this is not the first affair he's had.
You might want to confront R on the issue, but he'll probably deny it. You might choose not to believe me, and I understand, it's your life. But if you do choose to believe what I'm telling you, I can tell you I am willing to help you with anything you might need. If you need more info on anything email me back here and I'll reply.
I am sorry I am such a coward for not telling you in person, and Im sorry you had to find out this way, but I just can't walk around with the guilt of constantly hiding the truth from a friend.
Take care and god bless, I wish the best for you. Feel free to reply to this e-mail with any questions you might have.."

Thanks to anyone who read this far and thanks to everyone who helps with the translation in advance.