How do you feel about Woody Harrelson?

I only really started getting into him this year, but since then, I've been a huge fan, and he has become one of my favorite actors. I think it would be easy for him to get typecasted, because of the way he looks, but he's actually pretty versatile. Here are some of his roles, taken from... show more I only really started getting into him this year, but since then, I've been a huge fan, and he has become one of my favorite actors.

I think it would be easy for him to get typecasted, because of the way he looks, but he's actually pretty versatile. Here are some of his roles, taken from Wikipedia.

"Some notable film characters include basketball hustler Billy Hoyle in White Men Can't Jump, bowler Roy Munson in Kingpin, serial killer Mickey Knox in Natural Born Killers, magazine publisher Larry Flynt in The People vs. Larry Flynt, country singer Dusty in A Prairie Home Companion, bounty hunter Carson Wells in No Country for Old Men, zombie killer Tallahassee in Zombieland, blind piano player/meat salesman Ezra Turner in Seven Pounds, conspiracy nut Charlie Frost in 2012, a delusional man who believes that he is a superhero named Defendor in Defendor and Cpt. Tony Stone in The Messenger."

That is extremely impressive, in my opinion. He recently added another fantastic performance to his already great catalog with "Rampart", which could be his most complex character yet. I'm very much hoping he gets a third Oscar-nomination for that performance.

I can't wait to see how he portrays a dog-loving gangster in Martin McDonagh's next film. It could easily become his best role yet, I think.

MQ2: Top ten favorite films that he appears in?

BQ: Can you think of an actor who won an Oscar for their first ever movie role?