Is this normal? Water drinking?

I was really thirsty so I drank like 3 glasses of water i 5 minutes. I heard you can die from drinking too much water. Am I ok?

And is it normal for me to feel really bloated after drinking water? Even just one glass? Thanks

Favorite Answer

You'll be perfectly fine and yes it's normal to feel bloated after drinking a lot of water in a short period. Sometimes when I feel dehydrated I'll chug a water bottle, after wards I feel bloated or my stomach will hurt. Try to space your water drinking through out the day and make sure your drinking your 8 glasses of water. Also, yes you can die from drinking too much water because it becomes toxic to your body. But, we're talking about tons and tons of water.

• Deana

You only die if you drink too much when you are not thirsty, and don't have enough salt in you.

You were thirsty, so you needed the water. You probably had a lot of salt in you which caused the thirst.

Your fine, it's only bad when your forcing it down. And even then, you'd have to drink more than 3 glasses!

I actually drink the same in five minutes but only cause I feel so dehydrated every second. But I honestly don't kno. Waters suppose to help u r be good for u I guess I'm not sure. But it actually depends on your situation. Like me dehydration or just drinking after eating, whenever, after exercising, before bed, morning, etc.

It takes drinking a LOT of water (way more than 3 glasses) in a short period of time to harm you.

they're both a similar ingredient, there is not any significant enormous difference. refrigerator water is made interior the refrigerator from the air, if the refrigerator isn't clean, the water might want to be undesirable. that is solid because there is not any chemical compounds to purify the water, that is all organic. Bottled water comes from many sources and it has chlorine and different filter out chemical compounds in it to purify it. it truly is why bottled water expires. i'd advise you drink the refrigerator water, if the refrigerator is clean. you also might want to nicely be saving the earth that way too, one a lot less plastic bottle that is used.

You'll be fine, you can only die from drinking water if you drink gallons within minutes, drinking 3 cups won't do any damage.

You wil be fine.