i am worked in 12 years computer field can i worked in computer field in colorado denver u.s.a?

i am now in us denver city please can i join the job computer related field please?

1 Answer

  • michr
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    are you legally entitled to work in the US?

    if you are then all you have to do is go out a find a job....

    you won't find a job on Yahoo!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.