How long will it take for me to receive my macbook pro if I order from apple.com?

I need to purchase a mac book pro that is customized and get it ASAP. I tried buying it from the physical store, but they do not have the customized ones (with solid state hard drives, etc) so I am forced to buy it from apple.com

The website tells me that the product will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Does anyone know when I'll receive it?

Thank you very much,

Lolo

"Sorry but you just answered your own question"

No, I didn't. Being shipped and being delivered to my house is not the same thing.

EDIT*******

I live in California~

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Customized laptops always come from China. I live in New York and i remember when i ordered mine, it came in through Cali and then got shipped to NY. It took about 7-10 business days. It might be faster because you live in Cali, but i would still expect at least 5 business days from shipment to arrival. Could be shorter or longer.

If the customization is not too major, as if your only getting an ssd drive or something like that, you can call around to local Apple stores and some of them keep certain ones in stock with sdd upgrades.

about 2-10

"The website tells me that the product will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Does anyone know when I'll receive it?"

Sorry but you just answered your own question

Depends where you live. 1-3 days to be shipped means how long it will take to get to your house.