What do you think fo the names John and Jane?

I find both of the names really boring, what about u?

Jenny - I think they are boring, u can have a different opinion but to me they are boring, and to me Jack will NEVER be a nickname to John, to me Jack is a name onto itself, a very adorable name.

And yeah Jane can have Janie for a nickname but i still find the name boring.

• Favorite Answer

John is dull, boring, and really out of date.

Jane can be a cute middle name, but definitely not the most exciting of middle names.

Source(s): http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9797756 Not expecting just collecting ;)
  • ?

No I think those names r beautiful and classical(: Sometimes, u may think some names r boring, but wen it comes down to it, a good strong reliable name is the best. John is an amazing boy name, with a lotta history to it. Jane is rlly elegant and pretty(:

• Well, Jane is kinda boring. I've never really like it. I love the name John though.

• Lisa

They have, unfortunately, been come to be equated with an anonymous anyone.

John Doe (male found unconscious/unresponsive/no ID in the hospital or worse)

Jane Doe (female-see above)

John Q. Public (simply an 'anyone' in society)

etc

what is with you and names???

Source(s): 60 years roaming this old earth
  • Lena

I love Jane and I'm seriously considering using it on a daughter (if I ever have one). I think Jane Cecily sounds nice.

I wouldn't use John, but I do like it.

John is boring, but Jane is on my favorites list! I hate it when people quote,"Plain Jane!" It's NOT plain.. it's pretty and timeless. I pair Jane with Rosemary and Cecelia.

Rosemary Jane

Cecelia Jane

• JXCXT

They are not boring. John and Jane mean God is gracious. John can be "jack" and Jane can be "Janie"

• A

Enjoyed reading the answers. My brother and sister have those names lol. I like them :) In fact all 5 of us got short plain names lol.

They're a little boring, but I still think they are really good & strong names.