puppy names!! (2 questions about puppy names)?

1. does your dog have a middle name? if so what is your dog(s) full name?

me & my friend gave our puppies (& cats) middle names

2. what do you think of my puppy's full name Embry Setha Love?!

Best Answer

1 my puppy's name is buddy but I call him sunny and he doesn't have a middle name. My cats name is Mr. Chocolate Milk Moustache but I call him Mr. Moustache for short even though she's a girl.

#2 and I think your puppy's name is adorable! I like the name setha!

no my dog has only a first name but some do give longer names on the papers to register them. This is because there are so many dogs that you don't want a repeat name. These names are always shortened in the end anyway.

The name is cute. My dog was not housebroken and was 8 months old when I got her from someone that wasn't taking care of her so I changed her name to Puddles since everywhere she went she seemed to leave one behind for awhile. She has outgrown the name but it is still too cute to stop.

1. Yes, my rats' names' are Whiskers Sirr Nibbleots III, Spike Remington II, my two dogs, Orangie Blackie Skywalker, (My other dog is a wolf-dog) Zachary Chewbacca and my bird, Peepers Chirpers Peepers Flappers II

2. Yes, A great name!

Source(s): me

I will be giving my puppy a full name such as Darcy Alice Taylor or Queenie Sparkle taylor

my cat is called Sir Bagpuss, Fangs, Taylor :))

My dogs name is Sebastian and his middle name is Kenneth and I love your puppy's name!

i don't have a dog and if i did no. that's kinda cute, but reason being is that mostpeople like something short and easy to say so u aint gotta spit all that out every time u dont want your dog shitting on the carpet. itsa pretty name tho

Its a very unique name , something other than ordinary. haha.

My dogs full name is : Jack Boo Ung .

Dogs names are so cute.

My Pom`s full name is Charlie Jones, his most common middle name is Chew (He has LOTS of middle names!) So his real full name is Charlie Chew Jones.

my dogs name is Hooper flash peacock

( his middle name is flash because that was his name before we adopted him!)

oh and his last name just cus thats my familys last name :p

btw i LOOOVE the name Embry!! its sooo cute :)

sorry i have no any pets, but i suggest you that the name you select for your pet is good if it is not a name of a person.