puppy names!! (2 questions about puppy names)?

1. does your dog have a middle name? if so what is your dog(s) full name?

me & my friend gave our puppies (& cats) middle names

2. what do you think of my puppy's full name Embry Setha Love?!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

1 my puppy's name is buddy but I call him sunny and he doesn't have a middle name. My cats name is Mr. Chocolate Milk Moustache but I call him Mr. Moustache for short even though she's a girl.

#2 and I think your puppy's name is adorable! I like the name setha!

• 8 years ago

no my dog has only a first name but some do give longer names on the papers to register them. This is because there are so many dogs that you don't want a repeat name. These names are always shortened in the end anyway.

The name is cute. My dog was not housebroken and was 8 months old when I got her from someone that wasn't taking care of her so I changed her name to Puddles since everywhere she went she seemed to leave one behind for awhile. She has outgrown the name but it is still too cute to stop.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

1. Yes, my rats' names' are Whiskers Sirr Nibbleots III, Spike Remington II, my two dogs, Orangie Blackie Skywalker, (My other dog is a wolf-dog) Zachary Chewbacca and my bird, Peepers Chirpers Peepers Flappers II

2. Yes, A great name!

Source(s): me
  • 8 years ago

I will be giving my puppy a full name such as Darcy Alice Taylor or Queenie Sparkle taylor

my cat is called Sir Bagpuss, Fangs, Taylor :))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

My dogs name is Sebastian and his middle name is Kenneth and I love your puppy's name!

• 8 years ago

i don't have a dog and if i did no. that's kinda cute, but reason being is that mostpeople like something short and easy to say so u aint gotta spit all that out every time u dont want your dog shitting on the carpet. itsa pretty name tho

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Its a very unique name , something other than ordinary. haha.

My dogs full name is : Jack Boo Ung .

Dogs names are so cute.

• 8 years ago

My Pom`s full name is Charlie Jones, his most common middle name is Chew (He has LOTS of middle names!) So his real full name is Charlie Chew Jones.

• 8 years ago

my dogs name is Hooper flash peacock

( his middle name is flash because that was his name before we adopted him!)

oh and his last name just cus thats my familys last name :p

btw i LOOOVE the name Embry!! its sooo cute :)

• 8 years ago

sorry i have no any pets, but i suggest you that the name you select for your pet is good if it is not a name of a person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.