Do i have cirroihis of the liver. and can you tell from a regular simple blood test?

i have been drinking for 2 years and went to hospitial for pain the doctor said i had inflamation of the liver and then the nurse said i have cirrihos and alcoholic hep? after the doc said fatty liver. that was in july i have had 3 simple regular blood test since and my liver enzymes came out alittle high but they... show more i have been drinking for 2 years and went to hospitial for pain the doctor said i had inflamation of the liver and then the nurse said i have cirrihos and alcoholic hep? after the doc said fatty liver. that was in july i have had 3 simple regular blood test since and my liver enzymes came out alittle high but they didnt say anything about hep or cirrorhis cann u tell that from a simpile blood test? so im just kinda in the dark and yes i have stopped drinking! thanks guys