Is there anywhere I can download these old computer games? Sabrina, My Little Pony and Barbie?

I used to play these old computer games,

Spellbound Sabrina the Teenage Witch

The Friendship Gardens My Little Pony

Detective Barbie: Mystery of the Carnival Caper

Favorite Answer

You can try piratebay, I always get programs and games there. It's a torrent site so just download a program like ares to download the torrents. Easy as pie.

• Ethel

yes... you need the int3rw3bs. yah hes right. usually, gaming online doesnt involve any viruses, its the downloading you have to be careful about. if hes using steam, or origin, or any toher safe, big game client to download games, your computer is pretty much safe and wont randomly download stuff. if hes torrenting, that may not be the case. downloading torrents can give you viruses and you have to be careful. either way, though, if by 'nothing is downloaded onto our computer', you mean u have no virus protection, i suggest getting some. its kinda necessary to have if you're downloading off the web, or even just surfing the web. just get avast, its free and fast, wont slow down the computer. plus depending on your computer, even if you get more advanced virus protection, itll still run fine. i suggest norton symtmatic if you get a better one, and malware antibytes.

• husby

My Little Pony Friendship Gardens