This girl is hurting me and I feel messed around?

I feel like some girl has been messing me around lately. She does have a boyfriend but she likes me and I like her too and she isn't always happy with him and she does say there is a good chance one day me and her will be together. We live in different cities though and have only met once so we usually talk... show more I feel like some girl has been messing me around lately. She does have a boyfriend but she likes me and I like her too and she isn't always happy with him and she does say there is a good chance one day me and her will be together.
We live in different cities though and have only met once so we usually talk on msn or we text each other. She knows how I feel about her and it irritates me when she goes on about other guys. Like last week she said "wow some hot guy has added me on msn I would nom him". That does hurt me and she claims she likes me but never says that sort of stuff about me.
On this social network site called "Vampire Freaks" she has been flirting with lots of guys and comments there pics saying stuff like "mine mine mine your soo yum" and "I'd tap that" then loads of private comments on there pictures. This really hurts me.

Yesterday I had enough and texted her saying may as well forget the whole idea of me and you ever getting together now. She replied back saying "Well good morning to you too Yavar" then I texted back saying why do you always hurt me and she hasn't bothered to reply back or talk to me on msn it's like she doesn't even care.

I know this entire situation is weird but it really does seem like she is messing me around even though we're not together.

Does anyone think I am right to feel hurt by her or am I just overreacting?
I know it is wrong to a certain extent for me to have had feelings for her when she does have a boyfriend but now I am starting to think that maybe she has already cheated on him and would cheat on anyone she is with especially how she is acting.
1 answer 1