Question about ROsie O Donnell?

The comments she made about Newt the other day. Saying that he knows nothing about history.

I guess the intellectually superior O'Donnell didn't know that Gingrich received a B.A. and an M.A. from Emory University in - wait for it! - history, and later received a Ph.D. from Tulane University in - wait for it again! - modern European history eventually becoming a - wait one last time! - history professor at West Georgia College.

The RO in Rosie was a typo i apologize

Favorite Answer

All of which pails in comparison to our premier global weather scientist guru, Al Gore, whose education is...

Well, he did invent the Internet.

I don't give pigs like O Donnell or Baldwin or Matthews or Moore or Fonda or Kerry or Maher -- any of them -- one second of my life listening to their s&*t.

Ignore them. They won't go away, ever. But we'll lessen their influence.

• booM

I know lots of people who know nothing practical or useful about the subjects they studied or teach. Without seeing the clip (I'm not a fan of Rosie O'Donnell, btw) I'd say off the top of my head the comments sound ironic in the context of Gingrich's education.

As you can see by some of the other responses, some people are ruled by emotion rather than reason. Such as those who might dislike my neutral response about the information provided in your question suggesting that Rosie might have been expressing irony. Based on what I know about her political beliefs and Gingrich's, I could see where she might find it ironic that a man so well educated in history knows-in her opinion-nothing about it. That is irony by definition.

I'd be interested in a link so I could watch Rosie O'Donnell's performance, which I am sure is as typically understated and refined as always. Hmmm...let's see, THAT could be sarcasm.

She's an idiot who needs to make outrageous remark in order for her thread of a brain to think she may be relevant in some sort of perverted way. Since she used to be quite the entertainer I believe she's been having a mild breakdown for the last decade. I only wish the best for her in recovery.

Do you really care what Rosie O'Donell says? I guess Newt should have a problem with all those cons who talk about what a waste a liberal arts degree is. Newt is far more intelligent then any other republican candidate.

Id bet Rosie knows a lot about hair pies though !

LINK. I don't believe you. Likely you got your information teatarded by her talking about Blowhard Trump. I don't Rosie either, but I think this info you give is not so.

And I thought that cons did not like the "elite intellectuals" and college professors.

I didn't even know she still had a forum after The View.

Anyways, she doesn't speak in facts so who cares?

Rosie.... the Steel cant melt lady???? Ummmmmmm How did they make the steel? They melt it Rosie....

LOLOLOLOLLOLLLOLOOLLOL

She is out in left orbit... orbiting the wrong way... LLOOLLO IMO

FNS

Well you are right

She should have said that Newt twists history

to suit his own agenda .