Need ideas for baked goods (cookies, muffins, brownies, etc) to make for gifts for xmas?

We have a list of 20 people we want to give gifts to this xmas. We only have $100 to spend on actual gifts unfortunately, so some of the people we decided to give them baked goods. I bought a bunch of christmas tins and bows, so I now I just need more ideas for the baked goods. So far my ideas are peanut butter... show more We have a list of 20 people we want to give gifts to this xmas. We only have $100 to spend on actual gifts unfortunately, so some of the people we decided to give them baked goods. I bought a bunch of christmas tins and bows, so I now I just need more ideas for the baked goods. So far my ideas are peanut butter chocolate dipped rice crispy treats, m&m brownies, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Any other ideas? I am doing 10 tins.