Would you sleep with someone if...?

You knew that they had a sexually transmitted diease?

Weird... but I'm having this conversation with my brother and was interested in other opinions...

Is it conditional? Like is it ok if its a certain disease, and not another?

And if you wouldn't, do you believe that people who do have std's (especially incurable ones such as Herpes or HIV) are unlovable or shouldn't have sex, even if they're in a loving relationship or marriage?

Thanks in advance ♥

What if you guys fell in love, and then you found out?

Favorite Answer

if I was terminally ill and they were my only partner, yes, I would have nothing to lose. I guess that partners, both of whom have HIV may have nothing to lose either by sleeping with each other. But if you sleep around, and you don't care what you give someone, they probably won't care what they give you. You might feel suicidal, but in 3 months, when you find you have AIDS, you might have changed your mind.

Best to check them and yourself out each time you find a new partner.

• Kermit

Hell no I'm not crazy. No offense to crazy people. And if they can find someone to sleep with them good for them.

• Maxy

No way

No

heck no