Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What kind of Car do you drive?

Wanna trade? This is what my POS looks like: http://www.mainstreetautos.com/sitebuildercontent/...

Favorite Answer

2004 STS Caddy. Trade? You can have the SOB! It eats gas like there's no tomorrow. I'm cheap....I got 2 feet/bike.

• Faith

Yes I do wanna trade that used to be my car only in much worse condition so mine must have really been a pos lol I drive an old Buick cause I crashed my Saturn which I loved cause it was so good on gas I bought the Buick for $800 myself and I love it idc what people say :D honestly I'm just happy I drive and own a car at all..

• 2008 silverado for 5 years prior i drove a 97 ram 1500 and before that somehow curled my 6 foot 8 freakishness into it, you could litterally see my knees thru the window when i was driving and I imagine that i looked like a gerraf trying to get out of it..

Saturn

• bet

Ford Explorer SUV

97 Cougar XR-7

I drive a Dodge truck, and no, I aint trading her for your little car

• 04 ford freestar hey be happy you have a car pat when i was your age I had to ask paps for the family van if i wanted to go out

dodge nitro

jeep wrangler

nope

van