What happens with an Australian Electoral Commission final notice?

I've moved house a while ago and haven't updated my address. The AEC have sent a few warnings and now a final notice saying if I don't officially update it, they will remove me from the Electoral role. My questions are: a) If I update my address, are they going to catch up on all the fines I would... show more I've moved house a while ago and haven't updated my address. The AEC have sent a few warnings and now a final notice saying if I don't officially update it, they will remove me from the Electoral role.

My questions are:
a) If I update my address, are they going to catch up on all the fines I would have accrued for not voting over the last few years,

and

b) If I do nothing and they remove me, is it such a big deal, really? I know heaps of people who aren't enrolled and never have to worry about this crap.

Not looking for a lecture here on the benefits of democracy, and why I should care about voting, just wondering what my next course of action should be - I don't want fines lol.