My EPSON Workforce 520 Printer won't let me print because it says, "Printer Error: See your documentation."?

What does this error message mean? And what can i do to fix it?

Favorite Answer

Reset the printer

1.Press the Power button to turn off the product.

2.Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.

3.Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.

4.Wait 30 seconds

5.Replug the power cord into the electrical outlet.

6.Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.

7.Press the Power button to turn on the product

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): epson workforce 520 printer won 39 print quot printer error documentation quot: https://biturl.im/7kain

though u have changed the cartridge but sometime it is possible that the new cartridge do have some problem ok any way try to remove the cartridge from the carriage and than clean the dotted part from the cartridge side and the carriage side also with a clean tissue paper and re-installed the cartridge and if this dose not work than there is some thing wrong with the logic card or the carriage cable is faulty in this case take ur printer to printer tecnician for repaire

• This happended to me and I just followed these 7 steps but it did not work. The tabs are all off ofthe ink. It just started this in the middle of printing

just had this happen to me, turns out the last time someone replaced the cartridges, they never pulled the little plastic pull tabs off them before installation. fixed it.