have you ever tried gumbo?

what did you think about it? i damn near spit out the okra

hahah waverly an tallahassee, yea i didn't like it either.

its like a thick soup kinda, with either meat or seafood like cheesy was sayin, they use okra to thicken it i guess, i wasn't havin it. its like jambalaya minus the rice kinda.

damn your eatin like that bowser boss? crab on wednesday nights damn. BALLER

how'd you cookit? its still crab, thats on some boss level bowser type meal

• SueBee
    Favorite Answer

I tried it at Captain D's. It was ok,but it had some things in it I couldn't identify,and I have trouble eating things if I don't know what's in it.

OMG i was JUSt thinkin bout gumbo. i cooked crab earlier & thats why i thought about it. i dont like gumbo with mussels other than crab and theres only 2 ways gumbo can be:

-sucks azz

-is on point

haha i cooked it not like at a restaurant but then again you know how i do. loll

nothin fancy jus boiled it with some crab/seafood seasoning for like 15 min and then its done. hella quick. sometimes it taste better by itself than bein dipped in butter.

• nocks

Have I ever tried to masturbate with one hand at the same time as strangling a puppy with the different at the same time as using a bike the incorrect way in site visitors wearing no longer some thing yet crime scene tape at the same time as making a song KISS songs at the same time as a small Asian boy runs behind me throwing confetti and screaming the note "bathroom" on the precise of his lungs? certain. certain I have.

Yep, didn't rush out to get it again though.

whats gumbo?

No I haven't.

Love it...

no what is it