have you ever tried gumbo?

what did you think about it? i damn near spit out the okra

Update:

hahah waverly an tallahassee, yea i didn't like it either.

its like a thick soup kinda, with either meat or seafood like cheesy was sayin, they use okra to thicken it i guess, i wasn't havin it. its like jambalaya minus the rice kinda.

damn your eatin like that bowser boss? crab on wednesday nights damn. BALLER

Update 2:

how'd you cookit? its still crab, thats on some boss level bowser type meal

8 Answers

Relevance
  • SueBee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I tried it at Captain D's. It was ok,but it had some things in it I couldn't identify,and I have trouble eating things if I don't know what's in it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

OMG i was JUSt thinkin bout gumbo. i cooked crab earlier & thats why i thought about it. i dont like gumbo with mussels other than crab and theres only 2 ways gumbo can be:

-sucks azz

-is on point

haha i cooked it not like at a restaurant but then again you know how i do. loll

nothin fancy jus boiled it with some crab/seafood seasoning for like 15 min and then its done. hella quick. sometimes it taste better by itself than bein dipped in butter.

• nocks
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Have I ever tried to masturbate with one hand at the same time as strangling a puppy with the different at the same time as using a bike the incorrect way in site visitors wearing no longer some thing yet crime scene tape at the same time as making a song KISS songs at the same time as a small Asian boy runs behind me throwing confetti and screaming the note "bathroom" on the precise of his lungs? certain. certain I have.

• 8 years ago

Yep, didn't rush out to get it again though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

whats gumbo?

• 8 years ago

No I haven't.

• 8 years ago

Love it...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no what is it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.