Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

How can you delete someone else's Youtube video?!?

This jerk i know posted a video of me & i do NOT allow them to show it to the whole world!!!! this person REFUSES to delete it!!!! i am SOOO angry! is there any way of reporting it? or am i stuck with this?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

under the video theres a flag button. use it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • troupe
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you won't be able to call for it to be deleted, except that's an infringement of your rights or offensive in a racist way, sexist way or any opposite direction that could desire to reason severe offense or injury to a man or woman's existence. Youtube do not do away with issues basically because of the fact they reason embarrassment, all of us can upload something which isn't copywrited, that's double-edged sword in many approaches. EDIT have self assurance it or not, you do not very own your man or woman image so the guy above is incorrect. If that have been the case the paparazzi could desire to not perform.

• 8 years ago

Report to Youtube. Only the submitter of a video can delete it. ANd just because it does get posted doesn't mean the whole world will see it...

• SueBee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Contact Youtube staff. It's illegal to post a video of someone without their permission.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • masen
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Only the uploader can delete it. You can flag it, and give a reason. I couldn't possibly be that bad, and the whole world won't see it.

• MM's
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

at the bottom of the page it says safety. click on that

• 8 years ago

Can I... See it? >:)

• 8 years ago

.. can you give us the link? ;)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i haven't done it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.