Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 9 years ago

I'm not sure how to word this, but I need computer image help?

Okay, so I'm making a rage comic on this site-

http://www.ragemaker.net/

And I'm trying to put an image in that I got off Google, specifically a hat. But unfortunately I can't put it in the comic without an entire white square around the image, thus the hat cuts off part of the head it is put on. I've tried multiple images, but it's the same with all of them. Is there any way I can get this white border to be transparent instead?

Favorite Answer

Try downloading the image of the hat to your computer by right-clicking on the image and click on "save as". Save as .jpg or .bmp. Next, open the image up in your favorite image editing program (Photoshop, Gimp, PhotoFiltre, etc.) and using the "lasso" or "selection tool" that allows you to carefully select an individual shape, select the hat itself. Copy and paste into the Rage Comic maker.

• iamrlk

Can you use a .png? Will that work in it? You'd have to use a photo program to delete the white background and save it as a .png!