I live in Washington State..I've been getting unemployment benefits since I got laid off..?

I've been looking for a job since I got laid off...but I've decided to go to school instead..for 5 months...can I just stop claiming or what would I have to do?

Favorite Answer

Florida, if while you are getting unemployment, mention school, stopped then. The letter will say that

you can't go to school, and look for work. Had to pay back all $$$$ from the start of school.If you

submitted jobs listings each 2 weeks could be a felony in your State. See a lawyar, and get advice.

Source(s): SAME BOAT
  • tani

stainless-metallic "cleansing soap". somewhat it works. i don't understand how, regardless of the incontrovertible fact that it somewhat is fantastic. visit a good kitchen business enterprise, or attempt Kleeneze, they sell them. it somewhat is somewhat rather well worth the £3 or so. Jo