Since Japan and America are allies and China is alas ally NO MORE, can I randomly attack Chinese?

Since Japan and America are allies and China is alas ally NO MORE, do not I have right to attack random Chinese students at my school, because of their ethnic background? And if family come, then can fight family as well...since many americans interested with japanese culture, and since many militarymen... show more Since Japan and America are allies and China is alas ally NO MORE, do not I have right to attack random Chinese students at my school, because of their ethnic background? And if family come, then can fight family as well...since many americans interested with japanese culture, and since many militarymen enthusiastic of alliance, I am sure if attack, will NOT attack without powerful allies and weapons at my side...

And soon, Japan will likely deploy military overseas - one way or another - and will focus mass air assault on all Chinese communities in US, Europe and Canada, the offense bolstered by Yakuza serving as kamikaze pilots. And after chinese is over, then we turn to other asian communities that served much as ENEMIES of empire...and perhaps then, and only then, can Japan's honor be reclaimed, and the shames of HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI be avenged through ritual sacrifice and blood.
Update: NO, American, I care not of world war, because japan will always ultimately benefit from such chaos in the end...but I ask only if is possible NO interference by anyone here if plan is carried out in full...
Update 2: Well, Japan not SO dependent on the china nation, and indeed much historical HATRED towards Chinese (many other neighbors too, but still mostly chinese), so, you know...