Searched the whole @#!*% house but can't find IT!!Teachers gonna KILL me tomorrow!?

Ok so tomorrow I have a social studies report due and I have no idea where my stuff is! I had a red folder with all my papers in it but now its gone! I remember about 2 weeks ago I was working on it and I guess I left it on the living room table. But now its gone! I wish I could fake it but I'm supposed to have... show more Ok so tomorrow I have a social studies report due and I have no idea where my stuff is! I had a red folder with all my papers in it but now its gone! I remember about 2 weeks ago I was working on it and I guess I left it on the living room table. But now its gone! I wish I could fake it but I'm supposed to have a meeting tomorrow for my report-just me, a teacher, and the empty space where my report should be! I am sensitive and would hate it if I started crying because I get yelled at for not having it! I looked around all day as soon as I got home from school but its not there. I looked in my desk and locker at school, in the living room, in the kitchen, in my parents room, in my room, and in my book bag but its not there! Now I am at my grandparents house because I go there every Thursday and Friday so my dad thinks I left it here but I searched everywhere it could be here and I didn't find it! I was thinking about faking sick and going to the nurse tomorrow but then I remember I am going to have a big banquet tomorrow after school for a track program I do and I don't want to miss that because its the last day and I need to be there! Help what do I do!? I have until 1:55 tomorrow to find it and I am going to leave the house at around 7:15. And today the teacher announced that the people who had meetings scheduled earlier in the week ALL had there stuff with them and it went great but now I am going to get points taken out of my grade and I've been panicking ever since last night and have had stress all day! I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders seriously!