Are the Manchester clubs looking forward to facing Ajax in the Europa League :(?

It is true, Ajax got knocked out after a half-assed effort by Zagreb :(

I am hoping we get Manchester United in the knock-out stages of the Europa League :)

• Yayo
    Favorite Answer

******* hell! AJAX GOT F*cked in the *** by the referee.. TWICE! jesus. I'm so angry and pissed right now. I'm glad I didn't spend 200 euro on tickets to the match though... f*ck sakes.. problems with the supervisory board... Cruijff going to coart fighting these @holes and now this.... red card for zagreb and 2 clear goals denied for Ajax........

AFCA! VAK410 NORTH!

Dappere strijders, het kan vriezen, verliezen, maar een betere club dan deze is er niet ;)

I like Ajax and I like their chances of winning the Europa Cup.

They would never have a chance of winning the CL this season and were basically in it for the money. But now the Europa has turned it's course, it could end up being a great trophy for them to win and I'm sure they're hungry for it.

As for United, I don't like their chances in the Europa. They haven't exactly competed in it so I'm afraid the players may go in not as hungry for the win as other teams would be. Maybe even go into the games overconfident which is never good especially since some of the teams in Europa aren't exactly push overs. So yeah I don't fancy our chances in the competition, but then again United have proven their class of winning countless titles (big or small) over the years and it would be foolish to completley count them out.

Couldn't care less about the Micky Mouse (Europa) League to be honest. Good luck to Chelsea and Arsenal in the Champions League (Even though I doubt most of their supporters would be saying the same vice versa).

i'm uncertain he's what guy Utd would desire to advance their team (even with the incontrovertible fact that he'd be an magnificent signing). he's had an magnificent season, yet is it a one-off, or will he do it for the subsequent 10 years? in simple terms time will tell. If i grew to become into to %. a signing for guy Utd it may be Fellani. he's precisely what you like.

Are Liverpool fans looking forward to once again, not finishing in top 4 and getting CL football?

At least they will not have to play the big teams like Otelul Galati and FC Basel!