Pre-lit Christmas tree with twinkle lights?

Does anyone know where I can find a pre-lit Christmas tree that has the twinkling lights on it? I have looked all over the internet and cannot find any. I added twinkling lights to my pre-lit tree this year, but the hassle was almost not worth it. Next year I wanted a new tree and I love the twinkling lights. I am wanting one that is green and 6-7.5 feet tall

I have checked our local Wal-Mart, but their selection is very small... as far as the other stores, I have checked their websites, as they are an hour and a half away - a bit too far for "maybe." This is why I brought this question to Yahoo, not everyone has the luxury of living in a Metro area. So far nothing on ebay, and amazon had 1 that is sold out.

Favorite Answer

Okay, rather than just looking on the internet, get out and actually look and ask for help from people in the christmas department of stores such as Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Lowes, Target, K-Mart. But you won't find it unless you get into the stores and ask for help from the people working in those departments because THEY know about that kind of stuff.

ebay

amazon

argos

try these but i think normally pre lit trees dont have twinkling lights theyre static

merry xmas to you