Pre-lit Christmas tree with twinkle lights?

Does anyone know where I can find a pre-lit Christmas tree that has the twinkling lights on it? I have looked all over the internet and cannot find any. I added twinkling lights to my pre-lit tree this year, but the hassle was almost not worth it. Next year I wanted a new tree and I love the twinkling lights. I am... show more Does anyone know where I can find a pre-lit Christmas tree that has the twinkling lights on it? I have looked all over the internet and cannot find any. I added twinkling lights to my pre-lit tree this year, but the hassle was almost not worth it. Next year I wanted a new tree and I love the twinkling lights. I am wanting one that is green and 6-7.5 feet tall
Update: I have checked our local Wal-Mart, but their selection is very small... as far as the other stores, I have checked their websites, as they are an hour and a half away - a bit too far for "maybe." This is why I brought this question to Yahoo, not everyone has the luxury of living in a Metro area. So far... show more I have checked our local Wal-Mart, but their selection is very small... as far as the other stores, I have checked their websites, as they are an hour and a half away - a bit too far for "maybe." This is why I brought this question to Yahoo, not everyone has the luxury of living in a Metro area. So far nothing on ebay, and amazon had 1 that is sold out.