Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Christians, will I be lit up more than the Christmas Tree this year, after 20 shots of Jack Daniels I might be?

• Favorite Answer

Herman Cain/Jack Daniels in 2012!

My whole family except my mom will be drunk on Christmas

yes you might be severly dead. 20 oZ is way over fatal poison limit

This is not a Politics question.

Yes sir it will!

Source(s): ....I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander. During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union. I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration....

Please, don't stop at 20!!!! don't stop til your heart does!!!!!