What EOS canon camera should i choose?

And does anyone know a website where it describes how to choose a camera correctly? ( it is a present for my friend) i am choosing from Eos canon cameras but i have no idea at what should i look when choosing, My friend is learning how to shoot professionally, indoors and outdoors, landscapes ... so practically... show more And does anyone know a website where it describes how to choose a camera correctly? ( it is a present for my friend) i am choosing from Eos canon cameras but i have no idea at what should i look when choosing, My friend is learning how to shoot professionally, indoors and outdoors, landscapes ... so practically everything and everywhere.
P.s. Would me nice to give some websites also or your recommendations
Thank you for your help
Update: thank you, but the problem with asking in the shop is that i live in the different country and don't really speak the language thats why i was asking for web sites. What may be you can recommend as starter professional camera ( professional i mean when you don't really use auto mode) i am asking so that we... show more thank you, but the problem with asking in the shop is that i live in the different country and don't really speak the language thats why i was asking for web sites. What may be you can recommend as starter professional camera ( professional i mean when you don't really use auto mode) i am asking so that we don't look at every camera but at least know approximately what type we need.
thank you