What's scarier: being locked in a building with an armed terrorist or a serial killer?

Awesomes - The serial killer is armed, but with a knife or a weapon that's more serial killer like. On the other hand, the terrorist has guns and bombs and weapons one imagines a terrorist would have.

• ᴘɪA
    Favorite Answer

armed terrorist... afterall a serial killer has a pattern to follow and i might not fall in his preferable pattern

A Serial killer because they are more likely to kill than the terrorist

Serial killer. The terrorist might let you go if people negotiate.

• Taylor

The serial killer is much scarier. The terrorist will make your death quick and relatively painless.

• ian

serial killer because i am Irish and we love terrorists , mainly because we are all descendant from some but we like to say freedom fighter , and also most so called terrorists only kill to advance their goals while serial killers kill because they have a compulsion too

Source(s): bring on those thumbs down

Serial killer. They are sneakier and and smarter than an armed terrorist.

so, the serial killer is unarmed?

And who is the guy terrorizing? If he wants to destroy the Chinese government as an American he wouldn't have any beef with me.

Great, so the serial killer has a hand-to-hand weapon, since I'm not given restrictions on my own armaments, I'd have a gun and shoot him as he ran towards me.

Problem solved.

Serial Killer

At least you might be able to negotiate with the terrorist?

terrorist the serial killer doesnt need a hostage and is probably not in the right mind

is the serial killer armed as well? if not, then the serial killer