* What is a reasonable fair price to charge someone for once fired Winchester 12 gauge shotgun shells?

* How much apiece, and how much for one (1) Box containing 25 cartridges? They are the Light Target Loads, not Double AA's.*

Best Answer

most reloaders want/prefer the AA hulls...remington has STS I believe are reloadable...some brands just don't reload as well as others...for one box worth, I would just give them away...Cabelas charges about .$.10 each.....$19.99 for 200.

Hardly worth charging anything, since they aren't worth much for reloading anyhow. Since you can get used shells free at any gun club or range, just for picking them up, why would anyone pay for light target shells at all?

If you mean the used shells, then free. Unless you wanted to clean, sort, and reprime them, they really don't have a lot of value. I can go to the skeet range and pick up barrels full after a shoot.

If you mean reloaded, then I wouldn't pay much more that the reloading materials cost and I'd have to know you. Generally, I won't fire reloaded rounds from an unknown person because of the risk of a double powder load.

so they are empties? and you cannot reload the light target loads, so i would say 2 cents a cartridge