Do you believe in zodiac sign love matches?

I just read a lot of stuff saying I'll be the problem in a relationship because I'm an Aries woman and he's a cancer. The personality traits do seem to fit but do you believe in Zodiac signed? And is it based on any real evidence?

Favorite Answer

No not really i think tose zodiac sign love matches isn't 100% right.

• .

I think because I have Pisces Mercury & Pisces Venus I used to like a Cancer guy...but being an Aries made it a bit difficult. The first time I met him was at work, and he was very forgetful, it was like he was living in la la land or something. I became very angry and snapped at him for taking so long and doing the work wrong. He became offended and hated me ever since, even after I apologized. It's just that his mind was never at work, always in the clouds somewhere. So yeah this is how fire and water can hurt each other.

Yes. Me and my bf are proof. Im a pisces and hes a taurus. Its like we are from two different worlds, but we teach each other things, and we love and support each other.

And your zodiac signs kind of conflict, but if you love eachother, the differences wont matter.

Astrology is a fate of birth discrimination that is akin to racism and sexism. No one can choose their date of birth and there is no evidence to support the stereotyping of astrology.

If you need a belief, try believing that you have freewill instead. Refuse to let strangers make your life choices.

• Ava

I believe in it up to a certain point. I've been really good on paper with people & it was just bad all round in reality. I use it to give an indication, but I can't put 100% of my faith into it.

take their whole chart in consideration astrology-wise

love-wise take them for who they are, for an Aries i expect you would know all about accepting your partner ^^ your lover/soulmate =]

i have a ton of evidence, but everyone is beautiful & different remember that

you have to mix & match lol xD, but when you see the resemblance, when you See it's true, & see it, it's Beautiful, truely =)

especially when you see it in those/ the one you Lovee ,, it's like "wow", "never knew how simple & accurate they relate to their sign"

it's truely amazing when you add their beautiful self (qualities & personality) to what their chart tells about them

cause at the same time theirs more to them, more in them that's beautiful & that they relate so much to their sign

i've loved many girls, truely & dearly, i give all of me & the best of me to every girl anyway, it's what i give to all angels ,, <3 my lady ^^

• Yesss, They say I hate Aries and Gemini.

Thats sooooo true.

Yeah I do!