If i have mild non -alcoholic fatty liver disease can i have a few drinks at new years ?

I was diagnosed with mild non-alcoholic fatty liver disease about a year ago. Since then I have stayed away from tylonol and all alcoholic drinks. I have also been taking multi vitamins and milk thistle. Would it be safe for me to have a few shots this new years ? I havent had any alcohol in a long time and will not continue to have any after new years, will a few shots just this one time be ok ?

Favorite Answer

i have the same thing and have a few drinks on new years you just have to watch how much and if you start getting any pain in your right side directly under your ribs then you need to stop right away. the pain means its affecting your liver and if you continue you will end up in bad shape. enjoy.

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

Fatty liver ailment impacts a whopping 30% of the inhabitants. it truly is 30 out of each one hundred human beings! and some estimates have it at 33%. And if you're overweight, that is even worse overweight human beings are really more advantageous possibly than healthful weight persons to strengthen this difficulty. In different words, you're not any further on my own. no longer by employing a lengthy shot. different fatty liver victims have reversed their difficulty, lost weight, and rediscovered their means, employing thoroughly organic cures. And meaning you are able to, too! keep reading to locate more advantageous...

A few shots is not going to hurt you. The liver disease you are talking about is very very slow in progressing and one night of naughtiness is not going to do anything. Enjoy yourself but don't get out of control and falling down drunk. Happy New Year early!

Source(s): I had liver failure and a transplant.

you should be ok, but i wouldn't allow myself to get falling down drunk. Your liver isn't in perfect condition so it can't handle what it used to. If you don't drink often you should be ok, just don't over-do it.