My XBOX says something about XBOX Live service alert?

So I got the new update and everything but it wont let me log into my XBOX Live account, so I tried disconnecting my Wifi router, but it still won't work, So then I tested my connection, and its says everything Ok but at the bottom it says something about XBOX Live service alert and won't let me log into my Live account. Someone please help me that would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

This is actually happening to a lot of people right now. I just now finished loading the update and then..their system suddenly goes down. I guess we all just have to wait it out.

"Users may have difficulty signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console

Signing into Games for Windows – LIVE on a PC

Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

Signing into the Xbox LIVE forums

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience"

Source(s): www.xbox.com/servicealert
    • Randy5 years agoReport

Patience my ***, I want to kill somthing lol. Im just glad Im not alone in this.

• suire

Xbox Live Service Alert

• Erika

Xbox Service Alert

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

So I got the new update and everything but it wont let me log into my XBOX Live account, so I tried disconnecting my Wifi router, but it still won't work, So then I tested my connection, and its says everything Ok but at the bottom it says something about XBOX Live service alert and won't...

Source(s): xbox xbox live service alert: https://shortly.im/jKGU2

HAHAHAHA tis so Totaly Dumb it allows you to download and then you can NOT CONNECT TO xbox lIVE.

I would thought M/soft would of sorted all this crap out before hand .

Just glad was Not alone in this problem coz I was going Nutz.

Do we get a refund on our Xbox Live Accounts for every Min we can Not use the Xbox Online.

Since Now Xbox is No longer Just a Games Console "in there words" hahaha.

Source(s): My Brain lol

Go to xbox.com and sign in and it should automatically pop up with new term uses and when it does scroll down and accept, then turn off your xbox and turn it back on.. It should work,I just had the "service alert" too but that helped and now I'm back online

Just wait it out. I'm doing my second update and should be good after that. Nothing is wrong with you xbox if it says service alert.

Hixons Fixons Gamertag

Source(s): My amazing brain

I'm online with Xbox live. I updated firmware and went straight on to play WM3. The issue is that Microsoft is doing a secrurity sweep of consoles. I you have a modded console or altered kill streaks you'll be jammed up for a loooooong time.

ok here's the fix go to network setting additional setting set to default factory setting turn off xbox then unplug your router for about 1 min then plug back turn xbox back on and then test your connection you might get a service alert but should be fine just sign in to your profile... note you might get disconnected a couple of my buds had this happen but were able to sign back in hope this works

Same here everything was fine then it gave me some update and sometimes it says there's a problem with my connection and sometimes it says that there is some kind of service alert i am not sure what's going on here