Anybody have WWIII predictions ?

Iran nukes Israel. US invades Iran with collation forces. Arab nations join Iran. What's yours? Who will win?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt H
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

See, that wouldnt be WW3, that would simply be another Middle Eastern conflict except with nukes.

Also, Israel has about 200-400 nukes and the world's most advanced missile shield. Not to mention Israel's conventional military is enough to easily take out Iran. In maybe a decade, if unstopped, Iran will be able to obtain about 30 nukes. That is a best case scenario (considering their nuclear program is already on the brink of collapse). Right now they dont even have 1.

So if Iran gets nukes, it will have to use somehow launch it past Israel's missile shield. And then they will have to worry about Israel's retaliatory nukes. If Iran ever nukes Israel, Iran will just get nuked right back 10 fold and there wont be an Iran left to send a coalition force to.

Get educated on the actual scenario.

• 9 years ago

WW 3 will start with a stolen Russian backpack nuke going off in a coastal city of the USA by a Muslim terrorist org. Then USA will destroy Iran, Syria, and invade Saudi Arabia, because that is where 99% of the terrorist funding comes from.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Israel attacks Iran in fear of a nuclear attack. Bombs nuclear powerplants.

Iran retaliates by shutting down straits of Hormuz, waging all out war on Israel, and stepping up terror attacks against America.

America, with its Sunni Arab and European allies, invades Iran. Iraq remains neutral on the surface but secretly supports Iran. Iran, backed by Russia, Syria, and a few others, dukes it out with the U.S.

That's how it would at least start.

• 9 years ago

If don't think there will be a ww3. Maybe will see some wars. But I doubt something on the scale ww2 was. The next conflict will probably be something more like operation desert storm. I don't think anyone will nuke anyone. I don't think any country in thier right mind would end the human race. A nuclear war has no winner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

no ww3. someday in the near future, traditional nuclear weapon delivery systems will become useless. Powers cannot risk the huge loss of life. lots of small wars

• Mark F
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

WW3 will by definition be both global and thermonuclear. There will be no "winners".

• 9 years ago

I agree with Jamie.

Source(s): Currently in an international relations class. Just wrote a term paper on nuclear weapons.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.